Wednesday, December 29, 2010

To Begin With

I gave the name "The Gateway" to this blog because I just want to make it the gateway for my other blogs and the blogs I follow. Also I wanted to give some promotional links for the sites and blogs. This would help many new people and myself to promote sites over the internet. By giving the links for sites to promote will help to increase the traffic and help me and others to easily promote ones site. This reduces the time and the stress level to anyone who is trying to increase the traffic to their site. So lets begin with the google site, which is the most widely used search engine in the world. Here are the promotional sites of google in various languages:



Do the promotion of your site each time you update your site and blog. Just follow the links and do as they say. Keep smiling and keep promoting.

No comments:

Post a Comment